Y Teigr Gwyn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I AM BARTIMAEUS! I Recognize No Master. (Bartimaeus Trilogy RP- Open)

3 posters

Go down

I AM BARTIMAEUS! I Recognize No Master. (Bartimaeus Trilogy RP-  Open) Empty I AM BARTIMAEUS! I Recognize No Master. (Bartimaeus Trilogy RP- Open)

Post  Bartimaeus Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:00 pm

So I charge you in turn, boy. Who are you, to summon me?

((Welcome to Barty's Bartimaeus Trilogy roleplay! ;D I recommend looking up the Bartimaeus Trilogy on Wikipedia if you haven't read the series and would like to join.

In a rundown apartment somewhere in the city of modern day New York, Sahkr al-Jinni- N'Gorso the Mighty- Bartimaeus awakens. Which strikes him as rather odd, since spirits of the Other Place don't normally loose consciousness. There's no sign of a summoning circle or magician, which turns this oddity worrisome. Bartimaeus doesn't know why he was summoned to this world and since his last memory is one of the Other Place, he recalls no magician to hunt down. Already he can feel the tell-tale ache of this world in his essence. How long was he out? How long has he been here? Who summoned him? He has answers for none of these questions.

A Djinni can survive no long then a few years in the human world before their essence has been worn and worried away, resulting in that unfortunately permanent 'death' stuff. A Djinni cannot return to the Other Place without being dismissed by the magician who summoned them. Bartimaeus can only hope to discover who summoned him and why before his time is up.

I've totally already dibs Barty. owo
-Bio-
Name:
Aliases:
Hair:
Skin:
Eyes:
Tattoos or Markings:
Personality:
Clothes:
History:
Other:

-Completed Bios-

Name: Bartimaeus
Aliases: Sahkr al-Jinni, N'Gorso the Mighty, the Serpent of Silver Plumes, Rekhyt.
Gender: Djinni don't have genders, but for the sake of convenience? Male.
Hair: Black and cut so it goes down to his chin with a few shorter pieces in the front, normally. Normally being when he takes the form of Ptolemy. Which is most the time.
Skin: Dusky.
Eyes: Purple.
Tattoos or Markings: Black Egyptian eye markings around his, er, eyes.
Personality: Sarcastic, witty, bit of a coward. He prefers to flee and live another day over facing someone in combat, but if there's no other alternative then he will fight. His smart mouth gets him in trouble more often then not. His trust and friendship are hard to earn and harder still to keep, but once he views you as a friend (even if he never admits it) then he will die for you. Only three have ever earned his trust and friendship. Two of them died refusing to let him fight for or with them.
Clothes: Most the time he wears a simple Egyptian skirt, but he'll often be wearing jeans, a t-shirt and a biker jacket in this. It blends in more.
History: To recount Bartimaeus' extensive and glorious history would take many many years to write and even longer to read. It would also be in multiple languages. Check the wiki or, even better, buy and read the books.
Other: "According to some, heroic deaths are admirable things. I've never been convinced by this argument, mainly because, no matter how cool, stylish, composed, unflappable, manly, or defiant you are, at the end of the day you're also dead. Which is a little too permanent for my liking."

Name: Raithe Raeda Riverwind
Aliases: Rae
Hair: A dark, medium russet with lighter auburn streaks. Ever the practical girl she wears it in a loose bun or ponytail. Her hair has a side-part and she wears her bangs covering most of the left side of her face, and it is slightly curly.
Skin: Pale, almost alabaster, with reddish-brown freckles covering her cheeks and nose.
Eyes: A dark hazel-amber-green color. A bit unusual. Occasionally a red ring can be seen ringing her pupils.
Tattoos or Markings: Only a single tattoo on her back, which no one has seen. No other information about it is known.
Personality: Uh...oh great. I have no skills available to me that could explain her personality simply. Could I just say she is...a complete opposite of her usual shy self at times?
Clothes: A pair of black skinny jeans, red Converse, a light blue tank top and black hoodie.
History: Born, lived, not much to say. She's an orphan, lived with foster parents, ran off, etc.
Other: Pfft, no.
))

Last edited by Bartimaeus on Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bartimaeus
Bartimaeus
Cool Person
Cool Person

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2164735/

Back to top Go down

I AM BARTIMAEUS! I Recognize No Master. (Bartimaeus Trilogy RP-  Open) Empty Re: I AM BARTIMAEUS! I Recognize No Master. (Bartimaeus Trilogy RP- Open)

Post  Raeda Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:01 pm

[Moving this to an appropriate forum the minute I make a Bartimaeus trilogy forum and joining as the summoner, a girl. o3o]

Last edited by Raeda on Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raeda
Raeda
Cool Person
Cool Person

https://yteigrgwyn.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

I AM BARTIMAEUS! I Recognize No Master. (Bartimaeus Trilogy RP-  Open) Empty Re: I AM BARTIMAEUS! I Recognize No Master. (Bartimaeus Trilogy RP- Open)

Post  Bartimaeus Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:06 pm

((Oh sure, add the Barty subforum AFTER I post, Detwifey. xD Lemme figure out how to move this thing.))
Bartimaeus
Bartimaeus
Cool Person
Cool Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Raeda Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:19 pm

-Bio-
Name:
Raithe Raeda Riverwind
Aliases: Rae
Hair: A dark, medium russet with lighter auburn streaks. Ever the practical girl she wears it in a loose bun or ponytail. Her hair has a side-part and she wears her bangs covering most of the left side of her face, and it is slightly curly.
Skin: Pale, almost alabaster, with reddish-brown freckles covering her cheeks and nose.
Eyes: A dark hazel-amber-green color. A bit unusual. Occasionally a red ring can be seen ringing her pupils.
Tattoos or Markings: Only a single tattoo on her back, which no one has seen. No other information about it is known.
Personality: Uh...oh great. I have no skills available to me that could explain her personality simply. Could I just say she is...a complete opposite of her usual shy self at times?
Clothes: A pair of black skinny jeans, red Converse, a light blue tank top and black hoodie.
History: Born, lived, not much to say. She's an orphan, lived with foster parents, ran off, etc.
Other: Pfft, no.
Raeda
Raeda
Cool Person
Cool Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Loki Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:33 am

((Pfft, so are we just going to create categories for our favorite media now? xD I'll probably join, but I'm actually going to think a little about my charrie so I won't post right away.

I have seen these books around, though, so I'll probably check out the first one from the library or something. owo))
Loki
Loki
Cool Person
Cool Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Loki Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:23 pm

-Bio-
I AM BARTIMAEUS! I Recognize No Master. (Bartimaeus Trilogy RP-  Open) Whitehairguy
Name: Silver Valentine
Aliases: Fang
Hair: A soft white with slight silver undertones. A bit on the short side in the back so he can spike it out. His bangs are long, often falling into his eyes and slightly layered so it has a tousled "bed-head" look.
Skin: Flawless other than a few scars running up his back, and a creamy ivory color.
Eyes: A light pink color.
Tattoos or Markings: Black "rose chains" around his neck and wrists. Been on him since as long as he could remember.
Personality: Rather quiet and shy. He's not the type to speak out unless he thinks it's truly necessary. He has a naturally submissive nature and is the type to stick to the shadows and try to stay out of sight. Unfortunately, his odd looks make him stand out slightly and fuel his self-conscious behavior.
Clothes: Will wear anything, but usually sticks to a simple button-up white long-sleeved t-shirt, black jeans, and grey tennis shoes and a black cap to hide his hair. Sometimes will also wear a black pull-over hoodie.
History: Born albino, when Silver was first born, he was presumed to be dead and, before the doctors realized the mistake, his mother committed suicide. Without a known father, he was put up for adoption where he was adopted by a young couple who owned a bakery. Other than that, nothing is really important. :P
Other: None. o3o
Loki
Loki
Cool Person
Cool Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Bartimaeus Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:20 pm

((You shoooould. 8D They're really fun books.
... I probably shouldn't be online. I have like a billion things to be doing right now. Oh well. |D Think we have enough people to start?))
Bartimaeus
Bartimaeus
Cool Person
Cool Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Raeda Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:29 pm

If you give me about..I don't know, five minutes, I'll have the OCC forums up and running. x) And I doubt it Wifey. We've only got three people. o__o
Raeda
Raeda
Cool Person
Cool Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum