Y Teigr Gwyn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is This a Tournament? ((Elements The Game)) Noo... It's a Trap... {{Roleplay))

3 posters

Go down

Is This a Tournament? ((Elements The Game)) Noo... It's a Trap... {{Roleplay)) Empty Is This a Tournament? ((Elements The Game)) Noo... It's a Trap... {{Roleplay))

Post  Loki Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:41 am

Notice:// This is a Roleplay based on the online CCG Elements the Game. You can play it HERE. If you wanna battle me, just ask. :3 My username is Rikoura.

Greeting, Young Elemental,

If my messengers have done their job, you should recive this message on the first touch of fall. In exactly one Lunar Cycle, there will be a Lunar Eclipse. At that time, I am requesting your prescence for a special event. You have been chosen for this honor because you show the most promise for your particular Element. You are the best of the young. However, in order to be truly the best, you must prove it.
I am inviting you my lovely castle to present you the oppertunity to become the Master of the Elements. Should you participate in my... Contest. I will provide you with the power over all Elements. I myself have mastered this, and I will give you the key to this power for you to use however you wish.
There will be 12 others, one from each element, joining you. Defeat them and the greatest power in the world will be yours.

Sincerely,
Blake

You each play one or two Elementals of a different Element and have been invited to a very special Contest. Each of you want this "Power" for a different reason. However, you're not sure if you can even trust this "Blake" person. I mean, seriously? A master of all the elements. Sounds like a trick. But the idea of power is too alluring to you and you figure "what's the harm with going along with it?"
Little do you an the other Elementals know, that this is much more than a simple contest. It's a fight to the death for your own survival. Will you choose to turn against the others, or try to band together to survive?
With each of your posts, you will generate "Quanta" that you can use to generate weapons, cast spells, or summon monsters. Sound complicated? Play the game or visit The Wiki and it'll make a lot more sense.

Available Roles:
Blake: Taken by Loki. >:3
Fire Elemental: Taken by Rika. x3
Water Elemental:
Earth Elemental:
Air Elemental:
Light Elemental:
Darkness Elemental: Taken by Loki. >:3
Life Elemental:
Death Elemental: Taken by Rika. x3
Aether Elemental:
Entropy Elemental: Taken by Loki. >:3
Time Elemental: Taken by Raeda. ^o^
Gravity Elemental:

Last edited by Loki on Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:16 am; edited 5 times in total
Loki
Loki
Cool Person
Cool Person

Back to top Go down

Is This a Tournament? ((Elements The Game)) Noo... It's a Trap... {{Roleplay)) Empty Re: Is This a Tournament? ((Elements The Game)) Noo... It's a Trap... {{Roleplay))

Post  Loki Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:42 am

Rules

Yada yada yada, do I really have to put these? You should know what I expect. Don't make me put a whole lot of these.
o No God-mod, powerplay, Mary-sues, etc.
o Listen to me, not only can I ban you from this Roleplay, I can ban you from Y Teigr Gwyn for as long as I think is appropriate.
o You cannot have more than two Elementals, but if you think of other characters, you can ask to use them.
o Mild SWA and Violence is NC-15 max. Romance is PG-13.
o I'll make more if I have to... >___>

Character Sheets

Code:

{Delete what's in brackets}
[center]{Place Image here}
[b]Name:[/b] {first and last}
[b]Age:[/b] {14-19}
[b]Gender: [/b]{Male or Female}
[b]Element: [/b]{*pokes availabe list*}
[b]Personality:[/b] {At least a paragraph. Need help? Take from your element.}
[b]History:[/b] {Optional, but at least include why you want the "Power"}
[b]Controls:[/b] {List of the Summon creatures, Weapons, and Spells you can use. Look at the Wiki.}
o [i]Summons[/i]
o [i]Spells[/i]
o [i]Weapons/Shields[/i]
[b]Other:[/b] {Anything I forgot}
[/center]

Last edited by Loki on Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Loki
Loki
Cool Person
Cool Person

Back to top Go down

Is This a Tournament? ((Elements The Game)) Noo... It's a Trap... {{Roleplay)) Empty Re: Is This a Tournament? ((Elements The Game)) Noo... It's a Trap... {{Roleplay))

Post  Loki Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:32 pm

Bio's under construction. o3o Just wanted to show off my drawing of Blake. x3

Is This a Tournament? ((Elements The Game)) Noo... It's a Trap... {{Roleplay)) Blakecx
Name: Blake
Element: Master of All, originally an Aether Elemental.
Personality: Blake is a rather laidback individual, boardering on lazy, and is often seen yawning, or leaning against something or his staff for support. He is also rather playful, usually teasing his opponents and letting them think they have the upper hand until he comes back with a big attack. Most of the time, he seems like a rather likable individual, smiling and acting kind... but then again, some sociopaths fit in with socity rather well. While his gentle nature is exactly an act, his real personality definitely has a more sadistic and cruel side. He is also very ambitious.
History: Has somehow found the key to all the Elements, now hosting a "tournament" to pass on the secret.
Controls: All
o Summons (Main) Elite Phase Dragon, Ball Lightning
o Spells Thunderbolt
o Weapons/Shields The staff in his pic (not a real weapon but still ^_^; ); Phase Shield
Other: None

Last edited by Loki on Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Loki
Loki
Cool Person
Cool Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Raeda Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:32 pm

Right. I call time. 8D And this looks weird on Chrome. >_>
Raeda
Raeda
Cool Person
Cool Person

https://yteigrgwyn.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Loki Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:11 pm

You now know my pain. ;C
And okay. o3o
Loki
Loki
Cool Person
Cool Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Rika Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:16 pm

Death and fire plz. ouo

And reply to ours, too. ;c -nomlick-
Rika
Rika

Back to top Go down

Post  Loki Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:16 am

Sure. ^_^ And sorry, I'll post tonight. D:
Loki
Loki
Cool Person
Cool Person

Back to top Go down

Post  Rika Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:11 pm

Yeeey. C:
Rika
Rika

Back to top Go down

Post  Raeda Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:57 am

Now why is my emote so happy? ;c
Raeda
Raeda
Cool Person
Cool Person

https://yteigrgwyn.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down