Y Teigr Gwyn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speak of the Devil

Go down

Speak of the Devil Empty Speak of the Devil

Post  Raeda Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:26 am

I've been neglecting this site for a while. Procrastinating...my specialty. Well, here's a role-play. I will have another one up as soon as I can get around to typing it, seeing as it don't have the original one. ;A;

Plot

Millions of years ago, the devil was locked away by the Templar of the Walking Sun for trying to rule the world with his madness. The Templar locked his dungeon with the Orient Key, which they hid somewhere in this world. But now, they have news that someone is trying to unlock the devil for personal gain, be it evil or not. Fearful that this person might succeed, they choose five children and train them in their ways so they may save earth. Only, what they don't know is that one of the children is a traitor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules

The Templar and Guild uses weapons from medieval times, including swords, daggers, bow and arrows, shuriken, slings etc.
I don't want to have to put any up, so just play fair alright ^^
Literate. This means at least one and a half paragraphs with basically perfect grammar and spelling. O_o Don’t you dare claim to be something you’re not. I will sic my dragon on you.
There must be a traitor. This is a must for the role-play to start.
Character sheets must be PMed to me so the traitor is known only to me and the creator. Any posted on the role-play will be deleted.
If they aren’t taken then the Leader and Deputy will be NPCs. These are free to play, and it works on a first-come-first-serve basis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Children

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Templar of the Walking Sun

Leader:
Deputy:
Warriors:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Guild of Beezlebub

Leader:
Deputy:
Warriors:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BIO
Name:
Guild (Only applicable if you are a Leader, Deputy or Warrior):
Looks (Picture or description, but picture must be credited to the artist):
Special (Either you’re one of the kids or not. If not put your status in the guild here):
Powers (Up to three):
Personality (More than just singular words. At least a small paragraph):
Weapons (Medieval):
History (Optional):
Crush:
Other:
Traitor (Only one, and I will let you know ASAP when the traitor has been taken):
Raeda
Raeda
Cool Person
Cool Person

https://yteigrgwyn.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum